They've publicly harassed and attacked each other on social media over the years, cos according to Torrei, Eniko Parrish played a major role in the breakdown of her marriage to top and very wealthy comedian Kevin Hart. However, check out the magic that happened last Sunday at the 2015 MTV Movie Awards.
Kevin had shown up to accept the Comedic Genius Award at the movie awards and was able to bring together his ex-wife and fiancee. To the surprise of many, the two ladies were cordial as they posed with former Fashion Police! host Kelly Osborne.
Kevin however opted to walking the red carpet with his beautiful children, 10 year old Heaven and 7 year old Hendrix but during his speech, thanked both ladies. He said:
I wanna thank my fiancee for being my rock right now. I wanna thank my ex-wife for giving me these two kids, who are my best friends right now: Heaven, for being the most amazing daughter; Hendrix, for being the most amazing son. My kids, I'm doing all of this for them. I'm trying to leave a legacy for them.Amazing!
Photos: NecoleBitchie
We like to hear from you so kindly DROP A COMMENT HERE. Send feedbacks, rejoinders and articles to us on our
Email----» rucian505@gmail.com,BBM:293B6156,twitter-----»@iamjoeycrack and be our fan on our facebook page.

No comments:
Post a Comment