Tribune is reporting that
former First Lady Patience Jonathan was stopped from using the VIP
lounge of thePort Harcourt International Airport, recently. Mrs Jonathan, who was in Port Harcourt for the burial of her late Chief Security Officer (CSO), Tamuno Jacob Igbomie, who was killed by unknown gunmen, was said to have been denied access to the VIP lounge, commonly used by dignitaries.
Staff members
"Last Friday, July 17, the former first lady arrived Port Harcourt International Airport and made for the VIP lounge as had been the norm. However, she was practically locked out and prevented from accessing the lounge.
"All efforts by the former president’s wife and the few people by her to pacify the security agents at the airport to allow the protocol were rebuffed, as they stood their ground claiming that they had ‘orders from above,’” a source who witnessed the scene said.Source -Tribune

No comments:
Post a Comment